Sunday, 5 October 2008

Sick...again******and February photos




Poor Riley. She just loves it at daycare, but she catches so many colds there. Then she ends up with ear infections because she gets so stuffed up. So, the left ear was infected again and she's had a cold with a cough. Now the nose is finally running, but she gets so mad when I wipe it she just cries and cries. She tries so hard to be good natured even when she feels bad. That's more than I can say about myself, ha.


Not fully crawling yet. Still rocking, and taking a couple of crawling "steps", but she does more commando crawling so far. And a lot of rolling.


She bounced away in the Jumparoo today so hard I thought she would launch into orbit. Then she wore herself out and fell asleep in it. I'll post a photo of that as well as an older photo. I think until I'm caught up, I'll try to post and old and new photo with each post and maybe and older video now and then.

No comments: