Tuesday, 28 October 2008

Ear update


I think she looks so cute when she sits on her legs like that with her little feet under her. This was taken just last week.
She got her recheck at the doctor yesterday for the chest cold and ear infection. The chest cold is totally gone..yay..and the right ear is good but now the left ear is infected.
We'll try to keep the hearing retest for the right ear as scheduled for this Thursday, but now she has an appointment with the ENT in two weeks to have her really checked out and discuss options regarding getting tubes. So we'll see. All I know is that I hate to keep putting her on antibiotics, but as long as she keeps getting colds, she keeps getting ear infections.
Also, depending on the results of the hearing test, we'll discuss that with the ENT also.
So, keep her in your thoughts and we'll deal with what comes. Although she's got this new cold and ear infection, you wouldn't really know it. She's just full of energy!

No comments: