We took Riley bowling for the first time today. Bumper bowling, which I claim was for her sake, however it helped me tremendously as well! I am not a bowler and I have only done it twice in my life. I'm terrible, but it was fun for everyone. Art is pretty darn good and I just got lucky once in a while. But Riley had a lot of fun. Her attention span does not allow for more than one game, and that was pushing it. But she had lots of fun. We had pizza and cookies and then Daddy got her a couple of prizes out of the machines. And Logan was so good just hanging out while we bowled. I wish I had brought a camera, but that's typical for me. Riley refused to wear the bowling shoes, so she bowled in socks, which was cute. I'm sure we will take her again and see if she still likes it.
She also got to play in the snow yesterday before it melted and she threw snowballs for the first time.
No comments:
Post a Comment