My goodness I haven't had the chance to post on here in a while. I hope it hasn't been so long that no one is checking the blog anymore!
It's been a busy holiday season. We went out to a nice Thanksgiving dinner with Grandma Gail and Grandpa Steve. They were so nice to come up at the last minute since we had to work and had no one to watch Riley for us.
Christmas was busy, too, but it was really nice. Grandma Gail and Grandpa Steve were here as were Grandma Jan and Uncle Sam. So, it was Riley's first Christmas and she really loved her toys. I did the cooking, which was fun.
Riley is walking several steps. She has walked as far as about 10 to 15 feet.
She might be saying ma-ma and da-da, but it's hard to be certain.
No comments:
Post a Comment